All following Terms of Service set forth the terms and conditions that applies to the use and access of TipstersClub.com.
The website is owned, designed, maintained and operated by TipstersClub.com. These terms act as a legally binding contract between TipstersClub.com (service) and you, the user/subscriber.
By using the website, you agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- To enter TipstersClub.com, you must:Be of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence and be legally eligible to be bound by this Agreement (Most countries 18+).
- Be able and competent to enter and agree with the terms, conditions and obligations set forth in this Agreement.
- Be legally eligible, in your jurisdiction of residence, to access, join or use TipstersClub.com and/or the affiliation links from sports books and brokers shown on the site.
All of these are mandatory for future use of TipstersClub.com. If any doesn’t comply please stop using TipstersClub.com immediately.
2. Proper Use of site and Losses Incurred It is important to understand that TipstersClub.com:
- does not facilitate betting on sports;
- is not a sportsbook/bookmaker;
- is not a sports broker;
- does not handle any payments for sports betting purposes, eventual winnings or losses;
Past results and profits of a TipstersClub.com tipster are not an insurance of future results and profits. Sports betting and sports tipping is related to gambling- no matter how thoroughly it is done. That’s why there always be a chance of losing on a period of time (days, weeks, months etc.).
TipstersClub.com provides a stats page where you can see the past results, but also tips pages where you can see all ongoing free tips, ongoing premium tips, but also all settled free and premium tips for a better understanding on what to expect from each particular tipster.
TipstersClub.com does not advocate betting real money only based on information provided by tipsters and cannot be held responsible for any losses due to acting on that information. Any actions a user/subscriber takes based on information provided should be carefully considered, understanding both the strengths and limitations of past performance based statistics and those actions should be taken only after an independent final decision.
We do not guarantee any financial gains to any individuals. We do recommend certain bets, based on chances of winning and value in odds (value that has been calculated by the tipsters themselves), but we do not accept any liability if results are not as predicted.
TipstersClub.com (its content creators, data providers and affiliates or tipsters) takes no responsibility for any losses incurred using the services available including damages and costs.
We can accept no responsibility for failed or delayed delivery of notifications (all tips are accessible via the TipstersClub.Com member area too). Eventual losses or gains because of these delays or fails will come with no liability to TipstersClub.com.
3. Site Content
3.1. Values and Figures displayed on TipstersClub.com
All statistics and data on the website are calculated using hypothetical scenarios and figures (stakes are units). Values on the website hold no exact real or implied value – they do not have any redemption value. All statistics are transparent and will be automatically calculated. When errors in that automatic calculation occur, the administrator will manually adjust the numbers for a transparent and correct result.
Any and all statements on TipstersClub.com and on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential (that might imply adding a currency value to the unit stakes).
Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s; in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques via material provided. Do not be misled, or assume, that high earnings can be easily achieved- just by paying for a service we provide.
3.2. Submission of Content (Tipsters)
TipstersClub.com, and the services it provides, enables tipsters to provide and/or upload content. This content includes (but not limited to) text, images and data (collectively, content). This content is used by TipstersClub.com to help improve the overall services of the platform.
You, as a tipster and uploader of that data, agree that:
- You are solely responsible for all content provided and/or uploaded; and any consequences of doing so.
- We, TipstersClub.com, have permission to use content you provide to advertise or enhance our site or services.
- By uploading or providing any content on TipstersClub.com, you give us a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, process, edit, format, publish, distribute and display some or all of such content, when done in connection with the aforementioned purposes.
- You warrant that you own your content – or have the necessary rights and/or licenses required uploading the content to TipstersClub.com. You agree that its provision to TipstersClub.com will not violate the copyrights, trademark right or any other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
TipstersClub.com has no responsibility and no obligation to monitor and content posted by users on the site, nor to monitor for relevance/appropriateness. TipstersClub.com retains the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate, at any time.
3.3. Submission of Content (Users/Subscribers)
TipstersClub.com, and the services it provides, enables users/subscribers to see all or limited content from site, depending on package bought, for a limited time frame. That information has to be used solely as small part of your picking/betting process.
All data and information posted on TipstersClub.com are prohibited for outside use, reproduce, process, edit, format, publish, distribute and display some or all of such content. Subscribers/User that will be caught doing such will stand responsible and will face legal actions based on copyright and trademark laws.
3.4. Intellectual Property
All rights to TipstersClub.com remain under the ownership of TipstersClub.com. These rights refer to the design, logos, site structure, images, video, buttons, data, content, technology, software, code and all other aspects of the website – including tipster content.
By agreeing to these terms, you agree irrevocably that any suggestions for improvement that are subsequently implemented will become property of TipstersClub.com without compensation – financial or otherwise. Suggestions, ideas and concepts you share with TipstersClub.com are done so under your own free will. By using TipstersClub.com and its services, you agree to give all rights to TipstersClub.com to tips provided using the system and that TipstersClub.com may use or incorporate said results into the site, services or future versions thereof. We own any data generated by tipsters’ use of the site.
You agree to consider and treat all premium content provided to you as strictly confidential, until TipstersClub.com makes said content publicly available. You therefore also agree not to directly or indirectly disclose all/part of the tips you receive to any third parties whatsoever, this includes but is not limited to posting the information on social media platforms, forums and media websites. Client disclosure applies here.
4. User Accounts
4.1. User Membership
Anyone of legal age is permitted to create a user account on TipstersClub.com. All that is required is a valid email address, and an agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
You are able to enhance your account using various tools provided on TipstersClub.com to access more information for a longer time period, depending on the package bought. This can help customize your experience, but it is not required, as TipstersClub.com offers free tips too.
4.2. Due diligence
Each tipster is responsible for their own tips, and should ensure the odds provided are accurate at the time of publish. Any odds errors found anywhere on the site should be noted, with details sent to us. Tipsters agree that they will not duplicate tips. We have built a standardized 1-10 unit staking plan so users can easily follow their favorite tipsters and adjust their own stakes in currency in order to bet real money, and only if they finally choose to do so.
4.3. Tipster Minimum Requirements
As a Premium Tipster, you must provide a high level of service to paying subscribers/customers. There will be no minimum number of tips per week required, because we know best that value is to be found and not forced, but there has to be a constant activity on each tipster account.
You must not use the site to advertise any other non- TipstersClub.com service. If any TipstersClub.com is found using TipstersClub.com to promote other services, or services that TipstersClub.com deems a competitor, we reserve the right to close the account.
4.4. Refunds – Subscribers
As a subscriber to one or more premium tipsters, you can expect a high level of service by verified and valuable tipsters, with proofed past record. If your tipster doesn’t provide such a service, then contact us and we will analyze the situation mentioned.
If a tipster will cancel his partnership with TipstersClub.com all active subscribers may choose to move to another tipster or will be refunded % of paid service, depending on time left for that particular tipster. Refunds need to be asked individually by each user/subscriber via our contact page.
4.5. Account Security
You agree and understand that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials for your TipstersClub.com account.
- Any information provided in your account to be true, current and completely accurate. Should any information change, you agree to update your account accordingly.
- You must not disclose your login credentials to any third party. Your right to access TipstersClub.com is given to you personally, and is not transferable by you to any other entity.
- Your access to TipstersClub.com and free tips will be still available despite having an expired premium account.
If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your Account or Profile Information, you must contact TipstersClub.com immediately by using any contact form.
4.6. Cancellation or Termination of Service
TipstersClub.com reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time. This decision will be made at the sole discretion of TipstersClub.com and can be made without any cost, charge or liability. Any notice termination will be sent to you via your registered account email address. TipstersClub.com also reserves the right to terminate any service or portion of the site at any time.
4.7. Acceptable Use
You agree that will not provide content on the site, or use the Site, or use information from the site that:
- Contains software viruses of any kind, visible or hidden, including but not limited to Trojan horses, spyware or malware, 3rd party cookies etc.
- Infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property, copyright or trademark etc.
- Is threatening, abusive, violent, malicious or harmful to any person, entity or company (including TipstersClub.com)
- Invades the privacy of any person, entity or company (including TipstersClub.com)
- Impersonates TipstersClub.com or any of their owners, tipsters, users or employees or in any other way that misrepresents your relationship with TipstersClub.com.
- Sells or leases any services from the Site whatsoever without written approval of TipstersClub.com.
- Is harmful to minors in any way whatsoever, nor should it encourage minors to visit the site.
- Uses manual or automated techniques to monitor or replicate the site, or any content it contains.
- Distribute of copyrighted content.
- Contains adult or pornographic Content
- Promotes hate speech, racism, terrorism.
TipstersClub.com shall not be held accountable or liable of the TipstersClub.com website for any direct or indirect damages that arise from the use of the Site. This includes, but is not limited to loss of business.
By agreeing to use our service, the User gives TipstersClub.com permission to use/collate any data entered by the User on this Site. The data will be used to monitor your performance, which will in future be used to show potential customers about how you perform month-by-month (and by any other period).
You certify to TipstersClub.com that you agree to these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to legal fees, awards of damages, losses or costs that we may incur as a result of any claim made directly or indirectly based on the violation of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Contacting TipstersClub.com
7. Gambling Responsibly